Digitus USB 3.0 to HDMI Graphic Adapter
The DIGITUS USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter extends your workspace with an additional monitor, TV or projector via the USB interface. You can use 6 other graphic adapters simultaneously on the PC and add or remove a monitor without rebooting the system.
This adapter supports resolutions up to 2048x1152, video streaming up to 1080p and multiple playback modes via main or extended display and mirror. The USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter impresses with its elegant black housing and without additional installation of graphics cards. Because when the driver is installed, the USB-attached monitor is activated immediately. The power supply runs through an USB port, so there’s no additional external power supply needed.
- Extends your desktop workspace (dual display); add-on monitor, TV or projector via USB
- Compliant with USB specifications 3.0
- Supports multiple display modes on one PC: Primary, extended, mirror
- User-friendly application: screen rotation, multi-display management, smart monitor ID detection (EDID)
- Up to 6 graphic adapter simultaneously for PC
- Add or remove monitor without system reboot
- Supports High Resolution up to 2048 x 1152
- Supports 2.1 audio channel
- Video streaming is supported up to 1080p
- USB bus powered
- Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
- Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP