Bosch Series 6 Front Loader 9Kg 1400rpm
Effortlessly get the whole family’s laundry clean and fresh again with this Bosch Serie 6 9kg front load washing machine.
Select from a range of programs depending on the job at hand, targeting fabric-specific care for cottons, delicates, quilts, and more. The VarioDrum’s unique wave-droplet design ensures a thorough yet gentle clean for your garments or textiles. This is complemented by Bosch’s AntiStain system, which automatically adjusts water temperature and spin speed to effectively remove common stains.
To reduce energy and water wastage, ActiveWater Plus cleverly senses your load to adjust water intake - meaning that 1kg will be cleaned just as effectively as if you'd filled the machine to the brim. Plus, this washer’s quiet-operating EcoSilence drive ensures its longevity and performance.
Designed to have a long lifespan, this machine is extremely energy-efficient and quiet in operation. Powered by a permanent magnet, this motor generates no mechanical friction. Saving energy while maximising performance, the EcoSilence Drive motor is also engineered for quiet operation.
Thorough washing with VarioDrum
The VarioDrum in this Bosch washing machine is precisely engineered to evenly distribute water for faster washing and improved performance. The innovative wave-droplet design ensures your garments are washed carefully and efficiently.
ActiveWater Plus uses advanced sensor technology to reduce the amount of water used for more cost savings.
Spend less time waiting for your laundry to be done. This washing machine has a high performance program option which reduces wash cycle duration by up to 65%.
Specifications & manuals
Finish Colour Description
White Cabinet/Silver and Black Facia Door Panel.
1 x 1500mm Inlet Hose, 1 x 1500mm Drain Outlet Hose.
Depth excluding door: 590mm
Not intended or designed for commercial use.
Default Door Hinge
Auto Load Sensing
Time Remaining Display
Depth With Door Open
Depth with Door Closed
Number of Programs
Drain and Spin
Rinse and Spin
Water Star Rating
Litres Used Per Wash
WELS Product Registration Number
Energy Star Rating
Energy Consumption Calculator
According to the Standard Test, this product utilises $60.32 of energy.
$ per KWH
% p.a. inflation
year(s) of regular usage
Family size washing machine
- ’AntiStain’ options remove four common types of stain (butter/oil, grass, red wine and blood.)
- Brushless, energy-efficient ‘EcoSilence Drive’ reduces friction for quieter operation.
- ’AllergyPlus’ program delivers a hygienic wash for allergy sufferers and those with sensitive skin.
- High-performance ‘SpeedPerfect’ setting cuts washing time without compromising results.
- ’VarioDrum’ wave-droplet design provides a thorough yet gentle clean for fine textiles.
- ’ActiveWater Plus’ senses load size and adjusts water intake accordingly.
- Large LED display for program status, temperature, spin seed and remaining duration.
- ’AntiVibration’ side panels and enhanced insulation reduce the noise levels during spin cycle.
- Easy to use ‘TouchControl’ buttons.
- Self-cleaning detergent drawer to remove residue.
- Drum clean reminder.
- Spin speed 400-1400 RPM.
- ’Aqua Protection Plus’ anti-flood protection with self-sealing hose.
Type of connection
10A plug & lead
Maximum current rating
Length of cord
Noise Level Spinning
Noise Level Washing
Most Efficient Product Details
Most Water Efficient | This product falls within the top 20% (or next closest percentage interval) of most water efficient products on our website in this category based on publicly available data from the Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards (WELS) scheme. In addition, brands associated with these products have been reviewed by our business on their modern slavery, carbon management and packaging initiatives, actions and goals which forms part of their qualification to appear in this row. Most Energy Efficient | This product falls within the top 20% (or next closest percentage interval) of most energy efficient products on our website in this category based on publicly available data from the Equipment Energy Efficiency Program. In addition, brands associated with these products have been reviewed by our business on their modern slavery, carbon management and packaging initiatives, actions and goals which forms part of their qualification to appear in this row.