Casio FX9860GIII Graphics Calculator White
- Comes with slide-on hard case
- Large display (128 × 64 dots)
- High-resolution LCD
- High-speed CPU
- Rectangular coordinate graphing, Polar coordinate graphing
- Parametric function graphing, Inequality graphing
- Table and Graph
- Dual graph (table and graph, graph and graph)
- Solve (root, minimum, maximum, intersection, integration)
- Dynamic graph
- Conic section graph
- Recursion graph
- Statistical plot (scatter plot, xyLine, normal probability plot, histogram, box plot)
- Statistical regression graphs (linear, med-med, quadratic, cubic, quartic, logarithmic, exponential, power, sinusoidal, logistic regression)
- Advanced statistical calculations: tests, intervals, distributions
- Pie chart
- Bar graph
- Spreadsheet and statistical plot
- Numeric equation solver, Simultaneous equations, Polynomial equations
- Financial functions
- Examination Mode
- Catalog Function
- Data communication
- Out-of-the-box USB operations
- User memory: 62,000 bytes, User storage memory: 3 M bytes
Programming language “Python”
The fx-9860GIII comes built-in with Python, a programming language used in the development of Internet search engines, social media sites, robots, etc.
Learning algorithmic thinking with Python*
Python is attracting attention in the field of education as a learning tool that cultivates algorithmic thinking and has been adopted for use in textbooks.
- Python is a registered trademark of the Python Software Foundation.
Python mode supports a version of MicroPython Version 1.9.4, which has been adapted to run on this calculator. Please note that MicroPython is different from the Python that runs on a computer.
Reproduce textbook content on a calculator!
Communicate with PC easily without software
By connecting fx-9860GIII to a PC with a USB cable, you can easily communicate with PC. It is convenient because data such as programs and memory can be easily moved between fx-9860GIII and PC.
Communicate between fx-9860III and PC with USB cable
Extensive and advanced features
Data-logger can be used with graphing calculators and is effective for both mathematics education and science and technology education.
Science and Technology Education
AP / SAT / SAT Subject / PSAT / NMSQT / ACT / IBSuitable for AP, SAT, SAT Subject, PSAT, NMSQT, ACT & IB examinations.
Number of Functions : Over 2900
Natural textbook displayDisplay expression same as textbook.
10 + 2 digits10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
Icon menuSpecify the operation you want to perform by selecting an icon or inputting a number.
PythonMass storage connection Output copy.
Multi-replayQuick and easy recall of previously executed formulas for editing and re-execution.
Plastic keysDesigned and engineered for easy operation.
Data communication with a personal computerAllows data communication with a personal computer.
List based STAT-data editorViewing and editing of input data in list format, showing data groups (x-data, y-data, frequency) and surrounding data.
Basic StatisticsStandard statistics functions such as Mean, SUM, Standard Deviation, and Regression
Basic Mathematical FunctionsTrigonometric, Exponential logarithmic, etc.
Table GenerationYou can create a numerical table based on that expression by registering a function expression. In addition, graph functions can be represented by graphs.
Data LoggerYou can obtain data log of scientific experiments.
Intermediate StatisticsMore statistical functions such as Paired-variable statistical calculation, Quartiles and List display functions for speedy and thorough learning .
Scientific ConstantsYou can use constant symbols used in physics, science classes.
FinancialFinancial functions are built in, making financial calculations easy.
Advanced StatisticsSupport high level statistics by 7 kinds of advanced distribution calculation.
Connection to PC
Metric conversion functionYou can convert a number in one unit to a number in a different unit.
Complex number calculation
High ResolutionWe are choosing a model with higher definition in our non-programmable model and a higher definition model with Programmable model.
Size of case / Total weight
- Dimensions (D × W × H) : 175.5×83.5×18.7mm
- Weight : 190g