Digitus USB Type-C (M) to VGA (F) Adapter Cable with Power Delivery
The USB Type-C™ VGA graphics adapter allows you to connect a TV set, monitor or projector to a USB- device. The highest possible resolution is Full HD (1080p). In addition, it has another USB-C port with Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 functionality to power your mobile device while using the adapter. It is suitable for all operating systems: Windows, Mac, Google Chrome. The adapter is a must-have accessory, whether you use it privately when connecting your laptop to an additional monitor or professionally for presentations with a VGA projector.
- Chipset: VL100/PTN3355
- Connection 1: USB-C plug
- Connection 2: VGA socket
- Connection 3: USB-C socket
- Extends your USB-C device with a VGA port
- Provides an USB-C port with Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 to charge your mobile device
- 1x VGA (Full HD)
- 1x USB-C (PD 2.0, max. 60W)
- Supports Full HD (1920x1080p / 60Hz)
- USB-C version: USB 3.1 (Gen. 1)
- Corresponds to the VESA DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Cable length: 11.0 cm
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: L 18.0 x W 4.0 x H 1.5 cm
- Weight: 30 g
- Not all USB-C ports support all functions of USB Type-C standards. Make sure that the USB-C port of your laptop supports the DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt-mode).
- The video output capability depends on the graphics card of your laptop and the connected monitor. Some screens also have a limited resolution.