Netcomm NF10WV VDSL/ADSL/UFB Router N300 Voice
Featuring a VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem and an Ethernet WAN port, you can choose whether you connect to the Internet via DSL or a fibre service.
This router also includes 2 x USB host ports that can be used to connect USB devices so that their capabilities can be shared will all connected users. Connect a USB hard drive so that all files stored can be accessed and shared.
All of these features can be shared with multiple users via the built-in WiFi access point or the four LAN Ethernet ports. The high speed WiFi N provides a signal strong enough to penetrate the far corners of a house and can connect all WiFi enabled devices, such as laptops, smart phones, gaming consoles, tablets and PCs. The four LAN Ethernet ports provide a wired connection that can be used to connect desktop computers, media devices or any Ethernet equipped product.
- Fully featured VDSL2/ADSL2+ Gateway
- 1x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for connection to fibre services
- 4x 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports for multiple wired connections
- Wireless N300 Access Point for multiple high speed WiFi connections
- 2x FXS ports for connecting a telephone to make VoIP calls
- 2x USB host ports – supports USB storage device for file sharing
- Built-in media server. Just add a USB hard drive
- IPv6 ready for the next generation IP addressing
- WPS button for simple setup of your wireless network
|Device Type||N300 Modem Router with VoIP|
|Interface||2x USB 2.0 for Storage
1x Gigabit WAN Port
4x Fast Ethernet LAN Ports
2x RJ-11 FXS Port for VoIP
1x RJ-11 ADSL Port
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps (Dynamic)|
|Dimensions (mm)||190 (w) x 54 (d) x 146 (h)|