PS4 MotoGP 18
Become the champion of the 2018 MotoGP Season!
Race with all the official riders of all the classes of the championship including MotoGP™, Moto2, Moto3 and the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup on the 19 different tracks, including the brand new Thailand track Chang International Circuit. Live an even more immersive experience thanks to the cutting-edge technologies and all the new features.
The complete MotoGP experience: Decide how to modify your bike to increase its performances through the development packages achieved during the race weekend. Learn how to manage the tyres with two new indicators for temperature and consumption. Use the MotoGP ID, a system of statistics to monitor your improvements in the game.
Compete in online modes and race against the best opponents all over the world or follow your friends’ online races thanks to the new TV cameras of the Spectator Mode, that will let you live the emotions of watching a real MotoGP competition.
- MotoGP™ ID tracks your stats as you progress from beginner to champion
- New interactive tutorials for three difficulty levels will guide even a novice rider to glory
- Test yourself in five different offline game modes including Career, Gran Prix, Championship & Time Attack
- Compete online against other MotoGP fans and take part in the 2018 MotoGP eSport Championship
- Brand new game engine - MotoGP™18 has been rebuilt from the bottom up using Unreal Engine to bring you the most immersive, visually stunning MotoGP yet!
- Experience the thrill of the race that's true to the real thing with new AI, Bike Physics and Collision System
- New Scalable Damage system - Keep your bike on the tarmac to avoid aesthestic or functional damage
- Manage your tyres - New temperature and consumption indicators let you monitor and manage your race tires
- Earn development points to build a championship winning bike - modify the Engine, Brakes, Suspension, Chassis and Aerodynamics
- New cutscenes recreate the atmosphere and tension of MotoGP race day
- All 19 tracks of the 2018 season reproduced in 1:1 accuracy thanks to drone scanning and photogrammetric technology. Includes the new Chang International Circuit in Thailand
- Real MotoGP riders' faces in-game thanks to a 3D scanning system