TP-Link NVR1016H 16 Channel Recorder (no HDD)
TP-Link's new NVR solution is perfect for small business surveillance, offering excellent performance at a remarkably affordable price. The VIGI network video recorder coordinates with camera systems to help you view, store, and playback videos.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
- 16-Channel Real-Time Live View: Sharp image definition up to 8MP and a 16-channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle.
- Quick Lookup and Playback: Find the target footage easily by date, event types, and tags. Replay with variable playback speeds to quickly review footage.
- Remote Monitoring: Dedicated VIGI app is developed for remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- ONVIF Ensure Compatibility: Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
- 1 HDD Interface (up to 10 TB): Stores up to 10 TB (720 days of video) on a SATA hard drive, keeping your data storage secured locally.
- Two-Way Audio: With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
|Drive Type||3.5" SATA HDD|
|Maximum Capacity||Up to 10 TB|
|Hot Swappable Drive Support||N/A|
|Expansion||2x USB 2.0
1x Audio In/Out for Two-Way Audio
|IP Camera Support||Max. 16|
|Total FPS (H.264)||5 MP/ 4 MP/3 MP/1080p/UXGA /720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF|
|Network||1x RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port|
|Input Power Voltage||100 to 240V AC|
|Dimensions (mm)||246.2 (w) x 148.2 (d) x 45 (h)|